High-performance CAD design software
TurboCAD is affordable, high-performance CAD design software that offers comprehensive, professional architectural and mechanical CAD features for drafting, detailing, and CAD 3D modelling. It also enables users to perform Parametric constraints, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling, Redsdk and LightWorks™ photorealistic rendering.
In order to appeal to professionals across all disciplines, TurboCAD allows users to open 35 different file formats including AutoCAD® 2013 .DWG, Adobe 3D .PDF and export up to 28, including .DWG, .DXF (from R14 through 2013 including AutoCAD® Architecture extensions), .SKP (Google™ SketchUp™, to version 8), .3DM (Rhinoceros®), .3DS (Autodesk® 3ds Max®), IGES, STEP, .OBJ, COLLADA (.DAE – export); and many more.
This website offers both PC CAD software and Mac CAD software as well as add-ons, training materials and case studies.
New 2016 Version
- Improved Render Manager and workflow of rendering components
- New Law Tools – mathematical functions to define how objects are modified
- New Highlighting of 3D objects and parts of 3D objects
- New Redsdk 4.x Engine with Photorealistic Enhancements
- And many more.
Leading CAD software for PC & Mac
- A comprehensive and powerful 2D/3D solution at an affordable price.
- Hundreds of professional tools for drawing and 2D/3D design with support for parametric constraints.
- A complete library of symbols (some parametric).
- Interactive video tutorials for learning and ease of use.
- Lots of rendering modes.
- Advanced interoperability with a wide range of files supported as input and output.